Terms & Policies
1. Fees paid are neither refundable nor transferable.
2. Validity of all packages purchased are non-extendable, nor transferable.
3. Should there be a need to pause package validity due to medical reason(s) or travelling, an official medical certificate or travel document(s) are required to be presented.
REGISTRATION and ENROLLMENT
1. A one-time, non-refundable registration fee of $30 is payable per student upon registration of Wings To Wings' packages (not inclusive of external booking platforms such as ClassPass or Glofox).
2. School fees are subject to change without prior notice.
3. Students are required to inform the school and trainer of any medical conditions, injuries or allergies that they may have.
LESSONS / TRIAL CLASSES
1. Lessons may be cancelled by the school or the trainer if there are events or unforeseen circumstances
2. There will be no replacement of lessons for students who are absent due to travel, illness or other personal reasons or in the event of natural disasters or any circumstances that are beyond the control of the school.
3. There will be no lessons during gazetted Public Holidays and specified Wings to Wings term holidays.
4. Performances that fall on the time and day of the lesson will be considered as a scheduled lesson and no replacement will be made, unless at the discretion of the school.
5. Wings to Wings reserves the right to transfer a student, combine or dissolve a class.
6. Wings to Wings reserves the rights to change trainers or include additional trainers into the classes at any time.
7. Request for change of class may be accommodated when arranged and approved by our Trainer. Change of class and class times are subject to availability of space.
8. Trial classes are allowed subject to space availability and trainer’s approval in the class of choice.
9. Wings to Wings is not liable for any accident or injury to any member or guest that may occur on the premises.
10. Photography or videography that are taken by Wings to Wings in the classes may be used for marketing purposes, unless specifically requested by students not to.
1. Wings to Wings is not liable for any lost, damaged or misplaced valuables.
2. Wings to Wings must be notified of any changes in address, emails or contact numbers.
3. Wings to Wings may inform you of any changes in schedules or lessons or performances via sms and / or emails. Wings to Wings will not be responsible if the students do not receive the messages due to technical glitches, problems, or if messages are not retrieved on time.
4. I understand that participation in any exercise program, while pregnant or immediately following a pregnancy, may increase the risk of injury to myself and, if applicable, to my unborn child. I represent to Wings to Wings that I have consulted with my physician regarding my participation. My physician has informed me of the risks that I may encounter and has given me permission to participate in this pre/post-natal exercise program. I understand that I would not be accepted in this program if participation was against my physician’s order.
5. The management of Wings to Wings reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions anytime.
ADULT AND CHILD GRADED CLASSES
1. Lessons may be cancelled by the school if there are events or unforeseen circumstances. The school may choose to prorate the class or organise makeup classes.
2. Students must inform the studio 2 hours prior to the start of the class if they will be absent, students can organise for makeup classes within the same term.
3. There will be no classes on Public Holidays and Wings term holidays. If they are part of the 12 lessons per term, students can organise for makeup classes within the same term.
4. Ad-Hoc classes are not permitted for graded classes.
5. Students will not be allowed to enter the class if they are more than 10 mins late, no makeup classes will be allowed.
6. No handphones, food and drinks will be permitted during the class unless requested by the teacher to take recap videos
ADULT OPEN CLASSES
1. Students have to book classes 2 hours prior to the start of the class. Students must wait for the studio’s reply via email or whatsapp for the slot to be confirmed.
2. Cancellation of classes must be done 2 hours prior to the start of the class
3. Students will not be allowed to enter the class if they are more than 10 mins late, no makeup classes will be allowed.
4. No handphones, food and drinks will be permitted during the class unless requested by the teacher to take recap videos